Hydraulic Lift Assist for X One

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by jwt, Apr 30, 2012.

1. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

The 102186 is no longer available, it was for the 2010 and older Hustler Z and Super Z.
    The price difference reflects a increase in cost on the components, mainly the electric motor and hydraulic cylinder.

Pj

2. jfischer

jfischer LawnSite Member

Did you ever get your lift kit put on? If so, how do you like it. I have put a deposit down on a X One, and the kit has been in over 2 weeks, and still no mower. Place has to be the slowest I have ever seen.
    If you have gotten it on, how do you like it, any problems.
    Jeff

3. jwt

jwt LawnSite Member

I gave up on this part because of its high cost. I could not see $1000 in a simple hydraulic cylinder with a DC motor pump. Consequently; I use an "arm" assit to raise the deck:
    I push on my knee with my right arm and get enough pain-free leverage to get the job done. Bet you will enjoy the mower with the life
    jwt

4. jfischer

jfischer LawnSite Member

I didn't want to pay the high cost either, but it was something I HAD to having being in a wheelchair. I HOPE it will last close to what one I had on a John Deere, which was 40 years, and just sold the Deere, and it was still working fine.

Actually nothing hydraulic i can see about it, all electric, don't know why they call it such.

I finally brougt the mower home about a week or so ago, but haven't made me anything to help assist me in getting on it yet.

Grass hasn't grown much for the last few weeks with all the heat and no rain, so I am lucky.
    Jeff