Hydraulic Trackbarrow!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Creative Group Ltd., Sep 17, 2010.

1. Creative Group Ltd.

Creative Group Ltd. LawnSite Member

Not sure if this machine has been featured on this site yet? but has anyone ever used these cool machines? Theres a few vids on YouTube showing how well they preform. Its called the Hi-T500 dumper, with a price tag of $14,500. Yeah, I know its pricey but if its productive & gets the excavation material out of a backyard patio job, quicker than conventional hand wheelbarrows, then profits ahead of the game! What do ya think...Thumbs Up

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Creative Group Ltd.

Creative Group Ltd. LawnSite Member

Whats unique about those machines, are that they can multi-stack loads into a bin or trailer!

3. fl-landscapes

fl-landscapes LawnSite Silver Member

I think a compact tract steer like dingo or boxer for the same price would be a better buy and give you more versatility to add attachments

4. Pro-Lawn&Grounds

Pro-Lawn&Grounds LawnSite Senior Member

I agree with FL- like I think its awesome it swings like that but a toro dingo would've been a better buy ... can it be returned?

5. LoweJ82

LoweJ82 LawnSite Senior Member

can you haul as much in one trip with a dingo as you could this?

Still dingo= more bang for your buck

6. fl-landscapes

fl-landscapes LawnSite Silver Member

probably not quite but close with a large dirt bucket. The better question is can you dig with that or trench or get an auger dig a whole carry a tree and plant it, a rotodairon, grade soil or gravel? The benefits of a compact tracked machine BY FAR AND AWAY out weigh the limitations of this very specialized piece of equipment

7. 4 seasons lawn&land

4 seasons lawn&land LawnSite Gold Member
    from NY

Put that on the out of business in under a year list.

8. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Platinum Member

I see this being profitable machine if you have a larger install company or division. I wouldn't make something like this my first mini track machine. If I had 4 or 5 mini tracks already this would be great to have to move materials faster, but $14k is hard to swallow for a single purpose unit.

9. MileHigh

MileHigh LawnSite Silver Member

I could buy a sweet used skid for that price....

and plow in the winter.

That is one badarse barrow though I admit...but not 15k badarse.

10. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

dang I can pay 5 guys to do the work that does and they will be faster and cheaper.