hydro 48 and larger

Discussion in 'Gravely (Archived)' started by odin, Nov 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Richard you are absolutely right,but i have a strong suspicion there will be a gravely on one of our trailers next spring

2. Eng Mwr Guy

Eng Mwr Guy Gravely Manufacturer

Once again, Richard is correct. I want you to be astonishingly happy with your choice over the life of the machine. Make sure it is the right choice for you.

Barry

3. I want to thank you guys for your replys, if gravelys service is as first class as you guys im looking forward to dealing with them

4. does that include the mower deck because i noticed of your website they had prices without mower deck

5. Eng Mwr Guy

Mower decks are no longer considered "optional" :) However, the tires are....jus kidding.

Add double blades, mulch kit and a grass catcher (steel) for about $475.00 on the 3 blade deck.

Good question!

Barry

6. DOES GRAVELY sell there own grass catcher or will i have to get a gobbler or accelarater?

7. Eng Mwr Guy

The new catcher fits all new decks without tools and without modifying anything.

They are similar to the Grass Gobbler and are similarly priced.

Barry

8. Chopper Lover

Chopper Lover LawnSite Senior Member

Barry,

The information you listed above for the options and pricing on the Hydro W/B's is very helpful. I am considering another belt/gear drive for next season. What type of pricing should I be ready to expect on those models?

Thanks,
    Mark

9. Eng Mwr Guy

I am glad you asked.

1332 $2299
    1336 $2399
    1536 $2699
    1548 $2899
    1548 $3149 Float deck
    1748 $3599 Float deck

Note the 48" deck has the striper kit STANDARD!

The 36" deck has a blade tip speed of 18,990.

The 13HP engine is a twin. Real smoothe.

Thank You

Barry

10. Barry

Will there be doubles and a stripeing bar for any of the belt-drive?
    Also i would like to say, i hope gravely areins knows the first class job you do on the site. and give you a big christmas bonus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.