Hydro Pump and Wheel Motor Diagrams?

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by Hondo1, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Hondo1

Hondo1 LawnSite Member

Does anyone know where I can get a breakdown parts diagram of a hydro pump and wheel motor assembly.
    I can find the pricing of both parts, but looking for a diagram breakdown. All websites sell seal overhaul kits, input shaft, cylinder,shock kits, ext. but no actual break down diagram of system.
    I have a older J-Thomas book that gives a break down of a hydo pump, which is fine, but does me no good. How do know if this J-thomas breakdown is the same as my pump.

thank you
    hondo1

2. RickyDL77

RickyDL77 LawnSite Senior Member

what is the model of the pump? i have a couple breakdown/service manuals

3. pugs

pugs LawnSite Gold Member

Breakdowns for Hydrogear pumps, motors or transaxles would be no problem. You need the numbers off the pump/motor/transaxle.

Anyone elses...good luck. Well I shouldnt say that. You can get breakdowns for the Eaton transaxles used on like Ferris Dual Drives and older Grasshopper stuff.

4. Hondo1

Hondo1 LawnSite Member

Posted via Mobile Device

5. Hondo1

Hondo1 LawnSite Member

I have a Lazer Z Hp w/23kaw. 50" cut. 103-1942 is wheel motor #. Machine ser. #600,000. I would like to rebuild pumps and wheel motors, rather than purchasing new ones.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. BigFish

BigFish LawnSite Silver Member

Most mechanics would look at the numbers and compare...............

This site has a lot of info :http://www.m-and-d.com/Hydro-Gear_parts.html

7. pugs

pugs LawnSite Gold Member

That is useless. You would need the numbers off of the pump itself or the wheel motor itself.

8. Hondo1

Hondo1 LawnSite Member

After I pull numbers off pumps and motors. Then where can I get diagrams from? Is there a special site out there also. Thanks
    Posted via Mobile Device