1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Hydro pump for an 2006 john deere

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Eagleseye, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Eagleseye

Eagleseye LawnSite Member

Have a 2006 john deere 737 with a tuff torq dual piston hydro pump. Was told by my dealer here that the replacement is a kanzaki DUP-10A. Ok, what the problem? How about $ 1,065.00 plus labor for instalation. I can easily install this myself, but was looking for some competitive pricing. Anybody know where to buy?

2. Sammy

Sammy LawnSite Bronze Member

Try a junk yard for mowers.

Otherwise, you will have to buy from "The Big Green Machine with Big Green Bucks".

3. deere777

deere777 LawnSite Member

i know were to get that pump new for 169.00 call me 615-593-0942 dont buy i got burned too from deere too

4. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

No, you need the exact replacement. You dealer is wrong, get the pump that was originally on your machine. He is quoting you for the dual unitized pump. If you have a Tuff Torq originally, then you don't have a dual unitized pump. You can get replacements from J-Thomas too and you can get parts to fix your old one direct from Tuf Torq, but JD will not let their dealers buy parts to rebuild them.