hydro wb and turning

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by NateinAtl, Feb 24, 2000.

1. NateinAtl

NateinAtl LawnSite Member
    from Atlanta

I just bought an Exmark turf tracer hp. So far it has worked out wonderfully. The only problem Iam having is every so often, I am tearing the turf with my inside tire as I do a complete turn. There's no doubt that it is something I'm doing, but I need some insight on how to rectify this problem. Thanks for the help.

2. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

I am having the same problem Nate. on certain types of grass. Try to keep all the wheels turning during the turn. On most yard you just can't use the turn on a dime feature. I have found out. Maybe someone else know better. I think Homer had some ideas

3. scottlawns

scottlawns Guest

i use to have the same problem with my dane,after a little bit of getting use to you learn that u have to move the inner tire just a little at the same time,i dont know if that will help you...but i do know that after a short time of use i didnt seem to tear up the grass.

4. cjcland

cjcland LawnSite Senior Member

when i come to the end of my run i turn twards the next run then while im doing my 180 turn i have to back the inside tire up a little to line up with the pattern after a while it come natural, and the slight turn is hidden by the tracks of the first two &quot;laps&quot; i took<p>----------<br>CJC Landscape Management<br>Winter Haven, Florida