Hydrolic Dump For Chevy Pickups

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Thatguy682, Mar 31, 2007.

1. Thatguy682

Thatguy682 LawnSite Member

I have a hydrolic lift dump bed for a Chevy pickup off a 1990 K2500. It should fit Chevy or GMC pickups 88-99 without modification, probably other GM products as well with some welding it could fit anything. This is the type that goes on your trucks frame rails under your bed and lifts the entire bed up, it is not an insert type. It also makes changing your fuel pump pretty easy.
    This is a very heavy duty one. The steel is much heavier then the ones you see on eBay for $1400 or so.
    This is a complete setup, hinges, cross member, pump, solenoids, piston, all wires, fuses, switch, battery cables, safety rod, etc. All you need to make it work is a truck, a handful of bolts, a drill, and two quarts of fluid.
  2. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

What is your price?
  3. Thatguy682

They got for $2,000+ new I'm thinking about $500.

Well some more information. It's a Venco VP6R. Below is a like to the product on their site. It has a bumper mount although I'm not sure if it's the factory one or a fabricated one. It does it's job though. It also has the optional saftey prop. It also fits 89-98 Fords.
  4. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Dangit, that is EXACTLY what I want for my Chevy! Any way you could wait till about mid April on that? (trying to sell some stuff, will def. have the money by then).
  5. Grass-Masters

Grass-Masters LawnSite Senior Member

What would you charge to ship it, If it could be done reasonable I will take it.
  6. Thatguy682

I'm only getting rid of it because I need the garage space. If I had room to store it I'd be keeping it for myself as I'll probably be looking for one a couple years down the road and kicking myself for selling it. So I'd rather not hold onto it if I don't have to. If it is still here come mid-April though you're welcome to it.

I figure the arm, mounts, and piston weigh in between 300 and 400 and the rest another hundred or so. It wouldn't surprise me if it was $300-$500 to put it on a pallet and ship it.
  7. Thatguy682

If you are interested I could bring it to Wilton, NY. It would still be a 500 mile ride though.
  8. Thatguy682

Here is the piston, pump, and frame assembly.

Here are the hinges, the spacers, and the bolts to use your trailer hitch with the dump body. I also have the hitch if you need one.

The wiring isn't pictured but is there.
  9. Thatguy682