Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Planet Landscaping, Aug 11, 2003.

1. Planet Landscaping

Planet Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Guy,s, 99 Finn t60 160 hours as new in every way,Garaged,rinsed out(even waxed Guy is a neat freak) 1 year warranty $15000 Very firm. Its 20 new.Good price and machine ???? Help me guys. I got to buy one. Can I just use a nurse tank for big jobs??? Live in the country water not a problem.:dizzy:
  2. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

Not sure on the T60, but I was looking into T30 with trailer for around $7K used. :cool:
  3. Planet Landscaping

need help guys
  4. SCL

SCL LawnSite Senior Member

Can't beat a Finn! 600 Gal. is a nice residential and small commercial machine. The nurse tank idea is a definite must have. Price seems a little steep, but if you trust the machine and know that you can make this back, thats up to you. I didn't think a new T60 was quite that much, but I haven't really shopped new. I have an older 800 gal. Finn and can say support is great and parts are readily available. Hope this helps.
  5. paul

paul Lawnsite Addict

Need to know what options it has?

Hose reel? how much hose?, tower? Nozzles?

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

why is it 4 sale
  7. turfquip

turfquip LawnSite Senior Member

For that kind of money it should be fully accessorized with tower, 150 feet of hose on a hydraulic reel.

I am not saying that price is too high, since they are around 20K fully equipped w/taxes title and delivery :)

As I understand it, Finn bumps prices every year on their machines.

I would advise you to make double sure the warranty is transferrable. I am not sure how the warranty reads on these.
  8. Planet Landscaping

Other choice= turfmaker 700 $10,000 Any body got em???:dizzy:
  9. The Good Earth

The Good Earth LawnSite Member

Man, I love my Turfmaker. I have a 900 and it suits me very well. I wouldn't trade it for another brand for anything. It is very user friendly. I would look at a Turfmaker before anything else.

Check out this website: Hydromulchers they might have what you are looking for in the price range you want.
  10. GreginAlaska

GreginAlaska Banned

We have a turfmaker 425, very good machine for small yards etc. easy to load and use, easy to clean. We paid $11,000 for it with 300 foot of hose, 13 HP Honda, tower gun, hydrant fill. I wish it had a flush tank and a nurse tank is a must.
    We also have a Bowie 1100 gooseneck, diesel, centrifigal, 300 foot of 2" hose on electric reel, towergun, bale buster/top agitator and bottom agitator, flush tank. Good machine for midsized jobs, (we have done jobs over a million sq feet with it.)easier to load but not as easy to clean but it will put out the mulch and has been dependable. We paid $29,000 for it new.