Hydroseeding Help

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by JRSlawn, Jul 10, 2005.

1. JRSlawn

JRSlawn LawnSite Senior Member

I Have A Chance To Pick Up A Large Home Builders Landscape Installs If I Can Hydroseed Them. I Would Judt Sub It Out But I Cant Find Anyone Reliable. My Question Is How Much Do I Charge Can I Make Good Money Doing This What Does It Take What Do I Need To Know.

2. GreenscapesofWestMichigan

GreenscapesofWestMichigan LawnSite Member

where are you at?.....

Erik

3. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo LawnSite Platinum Member

I do it but i could sub it out in a minute......cant find anyone "cheap" I presume is the issue.....One we did this spring...

Picture 052.jpg

4. kootoomootoo

5. kootoomootoo

.......................................................customer installed plants...

eeeee.jpg

6. JRSlawn

koot how much do you charge per sq? What kind of deal should I give someone who would give me about 50-100 installs a year? I tried to get ohio hydroseed and errosion but they went under I belive and this other company I tried to get wouldn't give me a per sq price. What is the name of your company?

7. JRSlawn

Akron Ohio

8. GreenscapesofWestMichigan

GreenscapesofWestMichigan LawnSite Member

Id do that many installs for you at .07 per squar foot....hydro mulch, seed, fert, and drive 75 in the mix

9. JRSlawn

Why do you put drive in the mix? How much drive per gallon do you put in?

10. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

:dizzy: jeez..... .07 per sq. ft? want to come up to CT and do all our installs. we are doing it for a lot more than that.