1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

hypro pump

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Etlawn, Jan 11, 2003.

1. Etlawn

Etlawn LawnSite Member

I posted this in another forum but maybe better suited
    here. I was curious if anyone has or knows where I can get a manual for a D30 hypro pump (I think ) and the regulator. I am looking for something that shows how to disassemble and assemble as well as a troubleshooting guide
    Any help appreciated..
    Thaknks in advance
  2. Russ

Russ LawnSite Senior Member

3. Etlawn

Etlawn LawnSite Member

That is the best I got so far..THANKS!!!

I am using it for a training manual I am putting together for my workers. I want to include this to try to eliminate any down time for equipment problems. I am also including things like troubleshooting, weed id,disease,insect, and some other stuff as well.....Anyone have any idesa what else to include?
  4. tremor

tremor LawnSite Bronze Member

Send me your address in a private email. We stock (some) & sell those pumps & parts. Our parts catalog has a pretty decent exploded technical diagram. I'll mail you a copy.

Steve from LESCO

5. www.dulmeier.com

They have all the break downs.

You don't really wanting these guys to tear into a pump out in the field. Not much to these pumps though, I have rebuilt a few.