I am 14

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TheYardBoys, Jun 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheYardBoys

TheYardBoys LawnSite Member

I am fourteen and i co own a yard business. My co owner is 18 and we have been mowing for a year and a half. We have 29 accounts and looking in to having about 40. This seems like a lot but we have to husquvarna mowers. Mine in a 48 in cut commercial zero turning. His is a 42 in cut commercial zero turning. We run a 5x10 trailer and were building weed eater rack right now. We have my truck which is a 86 gmc. We have two maryaumie weed eaters, one stilh blower , a stilh hedge trimmer and a stilh chainsaw. Do you think this is good for our firs real year.:headphones:

2. jazak

jazak LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Are you insured? Do you pay taxes? If not any one can do what you are doing? But for your first year I guess it doesn't matter just do it by the second.

3. PJDiesel

PJDiesel LawnSite Member

So, you started work at 12 1/2 years old with a 16 yr. old buddy?:confused:

4. TheYardBoys

im not insured but we as a company plan to and we dont pay taxes yet. should we pay taxes?

5. TheYardBoys

yeah me and my best friend started the bussiness and when he turned eigyhteen he went to work for his dad so know im workin with one of my other friends

6. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

post some pics little guy, lets see the goods.

7. TheYardBoys

i would post pics but i havent figured out how to put them on here yet but when i do i plan to put pics

8. jazak

from NJ

Its not hard just go to manage attachments hit browse then add the pic you want. Or are you all talk? ;)

9. TheYardBoys

how do i get the picture off my digital camera to the site
    would i put it to a document and then attact it

10. jazak

from NJ

Yep put in a pic document the hit manage attachments then hit browse go to the document you put it in and the hit upload and then attach. It should come right up. Hope this helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.