I am 14

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TheYardBoys, Jun 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scagwildcat

scagwildcat LawnSite Senior Member
    from nw. ct.

not to put you down, its great that you are hard working and have some thing to look forward to after you go to collage!!! but in the state of conn. it would be called JAIL for your 18yr old buddy, no insurance, not paying taxes, and letting a 14yr old operate a machine!! thats just nuts in my book!its differant if your just mowing for peolpe your parents know. have you thought of whats going to happen if you get hurt or cause damage?? i myself , if i was a home owner in need of mowing would never hire a minor....

2. scagwildcat

scagwildcat LawnSite Senior Member
    from nw. ct.

i think that Sean should make site for adults only !!! we take this profession
    serous, this is how we put food on our tables, not how we get money to go to the movies on the weekend.. what if some one really needs help, and a 14yr old poses as a lco. its not right!! this site helps us learn and grow in the field, and to allow minors that just dont care about what really is involved in running a business is insane.... im all for helping others, thats how i got started others helped me, including the people on this site, i just think that this site should make sure that the people on it are just as respectable as the site itself....

3. TheYardBoys

TheYardBoys LawnSite Member

jazak -your wrong i put so much care into my accounts that people think i under charge when really i am very competattive and i have them on a sschedule so its easy to take care of them my customers are so satisfide they brag of my work and ive had no complaints

alarsh your right about getting more help and thats what im doing

oh to make my self clear im only dropping yards that are way out of town because you have to remeber that im not old enough to drive but i am keeping all the ones that are close to town or in town

scagwildcat well maybey thats how it is in conn. but here no one cares how old you are as long as you work hard and i am one of the hardest working teenagers in jena louisiana thank you and as far as this site being for adults only what are you saying that i dont have to help support my family by moing and i take this job very seriously. but i do understand what you mean when you say you have to support your family but im not hurting your bussiness in conn. and all the companies here respect me and i respect them so we are all cool

4. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Why drop the yards...I thought your "HELPER" could drive. I would one...Never gain accounts and drop them through the school year. Thats just plain stupid.

5. zak406

zak406 LawnSite Bronze Member

Because this is a big joke.:hammerhead:

6. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

7. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

This is Make believe, this kid has been lying?

8. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Wouldn't be the first time I've heard it, sure it wont be the last!

9. TheYardBoys

TheYardBoys LawnSite Member

im not liening and i know that and God knows im not lkieing and i dont care what you "professionials" think

10. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

dude Ive been in your position just respect them or ignore them. thats all i had to do. if your doing this to make a career thats good and if your doing this for college thats good. just keep going man. whatever your doing I'm sure its good so dont give up just because they want u to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.