I am 16 and just started a mowing buissness and in need of a

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by scagboy227, Apr 22, 2005.

1. scagboy227

scagboy227 LawnSite Member

I am in need of a 1 wheel velky for a scag

As i said im 16 and already have 13 yards to mow with my 48 inch scag.
    I am just needing a 1 wheel velky for my mower cause mine was stolen and i am loking for a used velky

2. The C Man

The C Man LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

In the future, you'll get more responses to your posts if you're more descriptive in your subject line when you start a thread. "I am 16 and just started a mowing buissness and in need of a" doesn't tell us anything about what you want. Your age and the fact that you're just starting out are irrelevant. Bottom line, just say what you mean - "Need a 1-wheel Velke in Johnson City, TN area."

3. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

how can you get insurance and business licence and business bank account at 16????? just a thought....
    :angel:

4. wally world III

wally world III LawnSite Member

but, so what
    he's trying to get ahead............

hey kid, keep up the good job...............

sorry i don't have a velky, or i'd give one, free of charge

5. daveintoledo

if you are in business you are legal... if you are not legal, what is it called.....

6. cashwillbefine

cashwillbefine LawnSite Member

Amen wally world III! Go get um scaggboy227.

7. daveintoledo

let me guess, not licensed or insured either,,,,, they are going to love you here.... everyone here cuts grass under the table, noone here pays taxes or has insurance,,,, that is why there are NEVER any scrub threads here... you will be loved....

8. cashwillbefine

wrongo' skippy, all legal here, just appreciate a young go getter!

9. daveintoledo

a young go getter is great, then stear him in the right direction, explain why he MUST be insured and licences to be in business.....

what if there is an accident,

i apoligise to you all if my tone seemed off, its hard to get intended emotion on the net....

10. cashwillbefine

dave is right, insurance is important and so is all the crap we go through to do this legally. But when I was his age I recall doing the same thing, only I through a paper route on top of it just for fun!