I am afraid of my future

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by guven, Aug 12, 2006.

1. guven

guven LawnSite Member

I am 32. now, I have been in Lawn care business almost two years, I was wondering do you guys have any plan for the future, how do we get retire. Now I can work harder but when I hit 45 how can I work like this. what is your future plan. how do you see your future.please share your opinions with me. Thanks

2. Need a Little Trim

Need a Little Trim LawnSite Member

I am in the process of getting my real estate license and I plan on getting some investment properties in the very near future. I'm 28 and it's never to early to plan for the future.

3. quiet

quiet LawnSite Senior Member

Decide what you want, and decide how you're gonna get it.

4. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

They say you should pay your self first. I say put as much money as you can into investments for your future. If your not married now ,when you do get married she will suck your wallet dry so start now because you never know what will happen.:)

5. RonB

RonB LawnSite Senior Member

Stop being a consumer and start being a saver. Grasp that concept and you'll do ok.

6. MudslinginFX4

MudslinginFX4 LawnSite Bronze Member

Work ON the business and not IN the business. I have learned this at a very early age, from other LCO's and business smart people. I make a lot more money not behind a mower every single day (even though there are still some days that I will go out and mow, it's not most).

7. JT1304

JT1304 LawnSite Member

Spoken like a married man, possibly even divorced...:confused:

8. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Live every day like it's your last, it might be. Worry won't help anything.

9. guven

guven LawnSite Member

Dear Tacoma,
    You everytime gave input to my thread, Thanks, yes worry is not help my future, I do not want to end it up living under the bridge.

10. guven

guven LawnSite Member

You mean think big or try somethig different. Sir what do you mean work on the business not in the business.Could you explain little more. thanks