i am bidding on a shopping center

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by greenback, Jan 8, 2004.

1. greenback

greenback LawnSite Member
    from L.I.

pretty good size shopping center. stop and shop, with about 15 other stores, my partner owns one of the stores in the center. his yearly bill states that the center paid $45,000 for landscaping. cant tell you how much grass there is, a good amount though. not too many bushes to cut, alot of islands (mulch and whatever). not going to be a winter job, just march -october. what would you bid for this.

this company also owns another center they would want us to do, around same size. i would just double the bid.

2. Avery

Avery LawnSite Bronze Member

Not near enough info. to answer the question for you.

3. greenback

greenback LawnSite Member
    from L.I.

iy would be a one day thing for each center. probably 3 hours of cutting then 1-2 hours of edging and blowing. what else do you need. planting would be extra.

its only me and my friend, we make all the profits. it would be about 350-400 a week for just cuts.

4. brentsawyer

brentsawyer LawnSite Senior Member

Second that. You better do alot of measuring before you return with something or you'll be shooting yourself in the foot.

5. landscapingpoolguy

landscapingpoolguy LawnSite Senior Member

need more info.... how can u price any thing without know how much your costs are?