I Am Confused About The Force Blower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Katie_A_C, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Katie_A_C

Katie_A_C LawnSite Member

When I first signed up I was looking at a blower called The Force.:weightlifter:

I bookmarked the site and now when I click on it it leads me to Billy Goat and no mention of The Force:confused: :confused:

Here is the link.

http://www.experiencetheforce.com/

2. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

Hmm when I click on the link and skip the intro it takes me directly to the force section of the billy goat website. Also when I go to billygoat.com there is a big banner at the top talking about the force. Are you seeing something different?

Cheers
    Jeff

3. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

http://www.billygoat.com/site/professional.aspx

Its the first thing you see when you open that link up that I posted. Billy goat took them over I think.

4. MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE LawnSite Bronze Member

When it opens click the link that says professional it will open up.

5. Lynden-Jeff

The Force blowers were always billygoat. :p.

Cheers
    Jeff

6. Katie_A_C

Katie_A_C LawnSite Member

ok, I was in the homeowners section.:hammerhead:

I didn't realize The Force was from Billy Goat when I first looked at them many months ago. The Billy Goat blowers at the dealer where I bought my backpack blower do not look like The Force or any of the blowers on that website.

I am thinking of buying one of those types of blowers if we have a good year and I decide to try and do leaf clean-ups.:walking:

7. Lynden-Jeff

Hey,

I believe billy goat had another line of blowers, with similar orange blower housings but they were not the force. Shop with caution! lol Also take a look at little wonder blowers. I bought an 8 HP with the Briggs and its a tank. I bet I could blows leaves across the lake in to Rochester with the 13 hp! lol. Anyways its just another option.

Cheers
    Jeff