I Am Legal!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by J.Henderson, Mar 20, 2003.

1. J.Henderson

J.Henderson LawnSite Member

Passed my applicators test here in Illinois . I also passed the test for turf and ornamentals. I look forward in using this knowledge this spring. I actually did pretty good for my first time with an 88%. I just couldn't remember specifics about bugs and pests. I guess that is why one should carry a manual in the truck with him.

As another post said, I will turn in any unlicensed applicators. After I went through...all the sitting, studying and test taking...and the fees, I don't see that it is right for anyone to practice unlicensed.:angry:

2. Gr grass n Hi tides

Gr grass n Hi tides LawnSite Bronze Member

Good job! I agree, you can really learn a lot in the classes if you want to. They make you cognizant of things that matter. I took my class last week & already put it to good use.

3. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Congratulations! Studying the material may not seem necessary at the start, but as you further your self in this service you will be amazed at how much you actually put to use.