1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

I am new

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jegolopolli, Jan 12, 2012.

1. jegolopolli

jegolopolli LawnSite Member

I figured for my first thread/post that I would share a little about myself. I live in Chicago's Northwest suburbs and have only been involved in this field since last April. I got the job thinking I wouldnt like the work but I ended up loving it and now am hoping to make a career out of it. I was working as a seasonal employee for a local government agency and was laid off at the end of November.

I am mainly interested in staying with municipal work, so park districts or public works type jobs as I like the scale of things.

Over the summer I got my Class B CDL and after getting laid off I got my tanker endorsement as well as a Class A permit(hopefully I can get the license sometime this year). I also recently acquired my Public Pesticide Applicators License in Rights of Way which I hope will help my chances getting me on somewhere.

Anyways, I am here to read and take in some information. I thought I would share some pictures of some of the equipment I operated over the summer:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. sweetland

sweetland LawnSite Bronze Member

Welcome Welcome!:waving::waving: