I am sick of this ALREADY!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 1cooltreeguy, Apr 17, 2007.

1. 1cooltreeguy

1cooltreeguy LawnSite Senior Member

OK - so I call my Cub Cadet dealer to get price for Tank M-72 blades today - He says price went up to $25.48 a BLADE. I have to drive an hour to get them so I pick myself up off the ground drive all the way over there and they have them sitting out for me to pick up and the receipt says $32.50 A PIECE.!! I say - "Hold it - I was quoted the Inflated price of $25.48 a piece and now you want $7.00 more a piece - He looks @ me like a mule looking @ a new gate. I will never return to this place. Help if u can - Blade length is 24.75", Center hole is .75" and Width is 2.5". Any help is appreciated in advance. :hammerhead:

2. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

Go to j-thomas.com. You can get blades for $8-9 a piece.

3. 1cooltreeguy

Yeah but when I put the cub # in it says "NO MATCH FOUND" - is there a chart available for cross referencing the measurements?

4. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

5. GLLawns

GLLawns LawnSite Member

Try Ebay, I've gotten almost all of my blades from expressmower parts on there. Not sure if they have what you need though, just do a search and see.

6. bobcat175

bobcat175 LawnSite Senior Member

7. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

Have a lesco around? They are the same exact blade for about $15 each. Might be a little more for that huge blade. I run Oregon blades on my M48 and they work great.

8. 1cooltreeguy

OK - So I have gone to all these sites, j-thimas and expressmowerparts.com and can not find the measurements that I need. Maybe I am just Dumb - I have no other prob's like this with our other mowers. Let me know what u think. Measurements are above.

9. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

call j-thomas they are very helpful and should be able to get you the blades!

10. Shawns Lawns

Shawns Lawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from Maine

ok i have to ask, why you did not insist on paying what you were quoted? :waving: