I Am Starting A Landscaping Business N Need A Name

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by DAL95, Oct 8, 2006.

1. DAL95

DAL95 LawnSite Member

MY LAST NAME DAVID LEWIS
    SOME NAMES I HAVE ARE

Greenery Quality Landscaping
    The Gentle Landscaper
    DQ Landscaping
    Big D's Landscaping

DOSE NE ONE HAVE NE OTHER SUGGESTIONS

I have all my tools

2. DAL95

DAL95 LawnSite Member

its been tough n were can i get a free logo

3. JawnsLawns

JawnsLawns LawnSite Member

I have all my tools landscaping

4. Cahsking

Cahsking LawnSite Member

What type of Landscaping are you focusing on?? Hardscapes, Design, Complete, Turf Management?? Its not the name that people normally remember, but the quality. You could be poop and scoot landscaping, but if you good and fairly priced...sleep on a name. I looked at many names on this site, and checked my State Secretary's books, and ran a couple by neighbors, and family. Took me about 4 months, but I got what I wanted.

comments
    - The greenery sounds funny... like artificial
    - Quality Landscaping ( good, but common)
    - The Gentle Landscaper, sounds odd why do you need to be gentle??
    - DQ is a dairy store in my neck of the woods.

- How about Greenscapes??

5. Prestige-Lawncare

Prestige-Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Do you mean you last name is Lewis?

:weightlifter:

6. PMLAWN

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

:laugh: :laugh:
    Landcaster landscaping

7. Dogbonz

Dogbonz LawnSite Senior Member

Mmm, I sit here and read this and ponder,,, ( "Sounds like you don't have ALL your tools,,, No name, No logo,, NO idea that sounding and looking like a professional, is a must and a no brainer,, and No imagination. How can you ask people you don't even know, to name YOUR Buisness for you, to define you as a businessman?" )

I used AAA logo maker. Name, I guess should be catchy, easy to remember, maybe something silly, but only you know. Are you going to be the next mow king in your state?, are you solo?, going to get 2~8 crews? Work in your area or all over,, are you only doing it for beer money?:hammerhead: These things too, can help you to mold a name that fits, YOUR business.
    :usflag: Thats Just My opinion. I Don't want to sound like a wanker,:canadaflag: Sorry if this gets your blood boiling,, but then that will help with the thinking you need to do, to answer your questions.

8. PMLAWN

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

Thats it!! Wanker landscaping

9. Down2EarthLawns

Down2EarthLawns LawnSite Member

LOL. Wanker Landscaping has a ring to it!!

Seriously though....You need to figure this on your own. I wouldn't go with anything that highlights your name. I would work for somthing that defines you in a way. If you were ex-police, I would say Lawn Enforcement. A play of words works well IMO. But opinions are like a**holes...you know the rest. The opinion that matters here is your's. Own it. It'll come to you.

10. DAL95

DAL95 LawnSite Member

I Decide On Dq Landscaping & Snow Removal