i, bobby g, have been FIRED!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bobbygedd, Jun 13, 2005.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

HA HA HA. i love it, i've been on bad terms with this MAJOR PITA lady. finally, she calls, "your services will no longer be needed." i had a party i was so happy. a couple weeks later, i drove by, and the new guy cut her green, beautiful, lush lawn down to about 2". i think he applied nitrogen too, cus there was fungus everywhere. i applied major n in the fall and early winter, to avoid applying any this spring or summer. with the heat and drought conditions, her lawn should be 100% straw by july 1st. she will be scratching on my door by augest 1st, my only decision is, do i throw her off my property, or raise the rate to TRIPPLE WHAT IT used to be? i love it, i love it, i love it

2. sbvfd592

sbvfd592 LawnSite Senior Member

tripple the rate if she wants ya that bad IF she comes back bobby

3. JOEWOOD

JOEWOOD LawnSite Member

[​IMG]

to me Bobby, otherwise you would not have deliberately driven by your X-Clients house out of Nosey-ness & Insecurity!

Joe... :rolleyes:

4. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

thanx joe, i service many of her neighbors, i can't help but glance over

5. SoloMow

SoloMow LawnSite Member

Remember, Bobby, you can't be fired because you don't work for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :realmad: Just busting your NJ ball bearings! :D

6. DFW Area Landscaper

DFW Area Landscaper LawnSite Silver Member
    from DFW, TX

It must be nice to have fescue lawns where things can go south in a hurry. With bermuda lawns, it takes a long time for a really bad lawn to get into good shape and it takes a long time for a really good lawn to get into bad shape. Cut it too low, oh well. No big deal. It's yellow for a day or two. Forget to water it for a month or two? No big deal. Hit with the sprinklers and a little nitrogen...it'll be back to normal a week later.

You can't really hurt bermuda.

Stripe kit???? Huh??? What's that????

Later,
    DFW Area Landscaper

7. green thum

green thum LawnSite Member

Congradulations,I had a PITA drop me a couple of weeks ago,she was one of these that had a "friend" who knew everything about lawn care,everytime i did something at her house her "friend " would have done it another way.I was considering dropping her so she actually did me a favor,I was having a hard time with the decision because she was under contract and i was afraid to drop her because of it.Anyway sounds like this one did you a favor also!!!