Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Ric, Dec 23, 2010.
Of course I have those lis. I once flew with snoopy in his dog house
Well Charlie Brown just watch out for Lucy and the football.
BTW I found an other use for the Toro. The house you send me with the cheap price. I can use it inside Mcmasion to spray hallways.
figured she had money, never seen her house before. She is a nice lady and I hope it works out for you, especially how close it is to your house will make it convenient. Cheap price = not my dept.
OK an Average price not a cheap price. HOWEVER you failed tell me it was AVERAGE X 3 size house.
The Toro. What color are you going to paint it? Still waiting for pictures. Does it have an umbrella for sun protection? Chrome wheels?
Next time forget the expensive brakes, Ric--just drop anchor.
An elliptical tank would look sweet, (for around $849.)
Can you put a big plastic ant on top of it, to symbolize what you do?
Look at my post # 30 this thread. It should answer your questions.
As for the Brakes, the wheel cylinder was due today from UPS. It had the wrong street number and hopefully be delivered tomorrow. There in still lies a point of stress if the part is the correct one or not.
I actually was looking a similar tank that was 69" long and 32" round. The trick at this point is to mount the tank at the lowest center of Gravity. At the present bed height I have only 33 inches clearance between the back tires and they stick up 7.5 inches. Therefore I might need to build a flat bed 8 inches higher, There are no springs on the back wheels.
Ive never been to the house, you jedi master made the mistake of throwing an estimate out before seeing the property, yours truly
Hopeful the last hurdle of the first phase of the rebuild is over. We recieved the Golden $ 300.00 Brake Cylinder today and it appears to be the correct part. I really hope I never have to do business with Wesco Turf again. at present time besides over charging me they Banged my Debt Card twice for a total of $ 600 and the invoice said a total of $ 279.43. I am still fighting that battle.
I am hoping on playing with this machine over the week end and use it to spread Fire Ant bait on Monday or Tuesday. How easy it is to operate will tell the tale as to how far I restore it. I am kind of excited like a 13 years old kid because the fact is I have been wanting to restore this machine for a long time. I have yet to drive it.
Yet an other minor set back dam it. I don't know why I let these little things trouble me. So close yet so far away.
OK to replace the Brake Cylinder we had to pull the axle. Of course the wheel Bearing needed replaced after it was hammered out. Of course we are talking 19 years of minor corrosion to break lose. No big deal, hopefully we are getting the part today and THEN Phase One is done. I hope to get some up dated pictures of me driving it. BTW I am still of the belief it will be reliable. Everything we have done so far should out last me. I don't think Wheel cylinders or wheel bearing are likely to go bad again in the say 15 years which is longer than I plan to be around. While I want to use this machine on Monday for a Job, I have until the end of the month to schedule it.
Maybe it was the fight with Wesco Turf over double banging my bank account with my Debt Card Number. It took most of the day to straighten out and I almost took a drive to Wesco Turf with Bobby Gedds Shovel. Lucky my Bank Mgr realized how pissed I was and jumped through hoops to get the charges dropped. But she told she was able to only because they ran it as a Credit Card. Debt Cards have a whole other set of rules that pretty much screw the card holder. I hate Credit Cards but it looks like it is time to get one again.
BTW I just got a call the Wheel Bearing is in. Blow my mind IT COST $ 72.00
Phase One of Operation Ric's Ride is complete. Totally investment so far is $ 1150.00. I drove Ric's Ride in all gears and at all speeds. even in 3rd gears and a Idle, the engine pulled from a dead stop with no hesitation. Now when I add a 200 Gallon tank I am sure I will need a little more gas.
I have sweated bullets over getting parts for this monster, but I am a Happy camper now. Next project (Phase Two) is to decide on which 200 tank will fit it best. I am still looking. The 69" long tanks are just a tad too long and would be hanging off the back. I need a 48" long tank so I still have enough Frame to hang a Boom. I still plan on a Boom-less nozzle to start with, But I also want a real boom that I might even consider shielding. Once I have selected tank I will build a frame or flat bed for the tank and hook up the pump off the PTO.