I bought the EB 7001 today

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by rockstate, Jul 20, 2004.

1. rockstate

rockstate LawnSite Member

After searching this site over and over and reading all the great things you guys had to say about the EB 7001 i went out and bought one, this thing is incredible. Thanks to this site i have made the right decision, thanks a lot.

2. MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC

MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah, they are a great machine. They seem to have a problem with the ignition system on them. When running at full throttle, it almost seems like the shut-off button keeps getting pressed. Mine started acting up after about a month of owning and using it. It really acts up on hot days. I still need to take mine in to the dealer. Good luck with it.

3. The C Man

The C Man LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

MJL, which model do you have, the hip mount throttle or the trigger throttle?

4. MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC

C Man, I have the hip mount throttle.

5. Trevors Lawn Care

Trevors Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

How could you say this is the best blower after one day use? Have you used it on different types of grrass. Wet grass?

trevor

6. MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC

Trevor, remember how you were put down for only being 18 and a certain someone said, "How can you know about good business when this is only your first official year in business"? I backed you up and would defend anyone who makes sense and isnt blowing smoke. As we both know there can be exceptions. Maybe he has used several blowers (another companys, a friends, his own). Seriously after trying this blower out , even on the first day, most people are impressed with the power. Just trying to say dont accuse people right off the bat like some others do. You and I both didnt like it.

7. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

fuel filter is most likely you're problem

8. Acute Cut

Acute Cut LawnSite Senior Member

Or maybe the blower is just that good. (It is):D I have had a few blowers and this one " blows them all away.":D

9. MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC

Well Said Acute Cute. Ive used BP blowers before and this one has so much power it took me a few weeks to get used to it. I kept blowing things I didnt want to. (Flowers, Garbage cans, knocking litttle kids over).

Vipermanz, I hope the fuel filter is the only prob. I personally think it has something to do with fuel because it really acts up on hot days. The dealer seems to think its something electrical.