I bought the Kubota 326 pro.today

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by coobie, Jun 5, 2007.

1. coobie

coobie LawnSite Member

I made a few posts here in the last week or so about buying a ZTR,thanks to all who replied.Today I bought a Kubota 326 pro ZTR 26hp diesel 60 inch deck.My fingers are crossed,I hope its depenable.coobie:)

2. greenscapes inc.

greenscapes inc. LawnSite Member
    from Utah

How's your 326 holding up? I have been looking a one. Hey look like a beast. I am going to demo one next week. What did you end up paying for yours?

3. coobie

coobie LawnSite Member

I have mowed with it 4 times now and love it.IMHO this is one quality ZTR.I paid $10,700 plus tax for mine.coobie:)

4. greenscapes inc.

greenscapes inc. LawnSite Member
    from Utah

$10,700 is a great deal. My dealer is quoting me $12,500

5. coobie

coobie LawnSite Member

My dealer told me MSRP was $11,700.I would try to find another dealer.I called 5 different dealers and prices were from $11,400 to $10,700.coobie

6. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

That Kubota diesel will out live you, I don't know about the rest of the mower.

7. Toad

Toad LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats on the new machine. I have been loving mine . I have almost 100 hrs on my 331. Just put the striping kit on mine. Works awsome.

8. Johnboy1

Johnboy1 LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

Been using 2 331 pro's for 2 weeks now and love them. Went from choppers to the kubota and the fuel consumption is great. They like the off road a little better though but stripe great.

9. Apples

Apples LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Guys, How are your 331's in damp grass? How are they on hills?
    Thanks

10. coobie

coobie LawnSite Member

I don,t have the 331 but i do have the 326pro.I mowed my cabin property last weekend at 6:00 am and it was very wet and quite high.The kubota mowed great and never bogged down.As far as hills were i live it is very hilly,and the 326 has no problems mowing,or a lack of power.I hope this helps.coobie:)