"i can't be bothered with the change."

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bobbygedd, May 6, 2006.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

who the hell, do they think they are? the bill is $157.67 per month. he sends in his payment, with a little note:" bob, i'll make payments in the amount of $155 per month, i don't like uneven numbers, i can't be bothered with the change." damn, $160 is a good round number too, aint it? he'll be getting a phonecall

2. Ol'time Lawncare

Ol'time Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

LOL, the nerve of some people! call him today,don't wait...tell him to round it off to 160.and for not making the payment in fool, charge him a late fee and see if he likes that!

3. DSIM

DSIM LawnSite Senior Member

I wonder if he tells all his crediters the same thing? I had a customer like that too but he always paid in cash and would round off the amount higher than the original price.

I had one wealthy customer who refused to give me a check that was due right after completion of the work. He insisted that he would send payment from his online banking because he would save the .15 cents it would cost to write a check.:dizzy:

4. wski4fun

wski4fun LawnSite Senior Member

For that matter why not 200. That number is a lot easier to add and subtract.

5. LawnScapers of Dayton

LawnScapers of Dayton LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Dayton, OH

I would make the late fee a nice even number also.....

6. mattxb

mattxb LawnSite Member

This is really old. How did I manage to find this in New Posts??

7. Tim03

Tim03 LawnSite Member

For real, I thought Bobby was back for a second there.

8. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

That's a good question...There was a link to it in another thread in one of the upper forums, but there was no bump until you asked this question.

9. mattxb

mattxb LawnSite Member

Yeah, I think thats how I got here, but didnt realize at the time. Thought I was in the correct window for new posts, but wasn't.

What ever came of this incident anyway?

10. bigclawn

bigclawn LawnSite Senior Member

DON"T mention Bobs name=----------he is lurking around waiting to pounce his mouth down on any and all people...............................