Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Caddyshack Lawn Care, Jul 3, 2013.
I did that once just earlier this year.
I can relate to:
4. fortunately I know most of the carriers, were all god-natured about it, and I've been known to grab the mail from them and pop it in the box.
5. "sometimes?" (all the time.)
6. seen some crazy sh&t over the years!
8. More than once, lol. (Paul, the local marathon dude, will just wave me on and let me come back later.)
who has got home at the end of a long day mowing and released that you went out the door and worked all day in your good shoes, not the work shoes? I did that today.. got side tracked with a few phone calls this morning ran out with my good shoes on.. lol. Wife was pissed.
Who has farted because you thought nobody was around or could hear it over your mower, but there was someone there and they smell it.
has ever picked up a new account that is an empty lot, with another empty lot beside it and you mowed what you was told was your account only to find out that you been mowing the wrong lot.
I had a lawn like that...I wished I could talk to the dog and ask if he crapped on the tire tracks on purpose. EVERY Pile was where the tires went,
1. Begging for some rain right now. Ditto,
2. Who has shown up at a job to discover that somewhere along the route he lost the head (engine) of a trimmer hanging on a rack because the aluminum shaft broke from the vibration. I lost a whole trimmer a couple weeks ago, the spring broke on the latch, I was thinking "it's ok for the rest of the day"...Apparently not, I got to a lawn and the trimmer was gone, I drove the route between lawns and couldn't find it. It either FLEWWWWWWWWW or someone saw it and grabbed it.
4. Who has a lawn where the only parking on the street blocks a mailbox. Mailman told me once I was blocking the mailbox, I told them I'm not parking 8 houses away to avoid a mailbox on the chance you might deliver the mail the half hour a week I'm sitting here."
5. Who occasionally talks to himself while mowing. Two points if you've been caught doing so. I do every lawn, it helps the day go by, I'm sure I've been seen. If I've seen I have been caught, I bob my head and act like I've been singing, people tend to not think you're crazy if you're singing to yourself.
10. Who has more work than he can handle in April/May/June, but not nearly enough in July when it heats up and dries out quickly. Yup
I'm begging for rain right now. The grass is fried.
Has told the "experienced" new guy not to mow with the zero turn too close to the pond or you'll kick him in the jewels. Bonus points if you did it after he sank it in 2 feet of water,
Lol at the guys who take extra string to trim 1 place. Makes me laugh because when I worked for somebody else, we did the same thing and the boss would get so mad. He'd say if you're using string, you're hitting things and marking up/damaging trees, etc. He was right. Eventually we would get 3 fills of string a week and had to make them last. You didn't want to have to be the one to call him needing more. We hated it! But looking back, I'm very grateful because now I mow/trim all day 5-6 days a week and only fill my trimmer once every 2-3 weeks. And I'm not hitting things like trees. Tip of the string guys, tip of the string!
Took off with the ramp gate still down.