1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

I can't believe it

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.plowsite.com target=_blank ?>Sn' started by cowboy, Nov 25, 2000.

1. cowboy

cowboy LawnSite Member

I just want to thank all of the help everyone has given me so far, never been on a discussion page with people that are willing to help a new guy, this has definantly helped me not only for info but seeing that I will have people to help me with tech questions when I get the business rolling

thanks again, you guys are great!

2. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 LawnSite Senior Member

I've been plowing for a while, but I still have a lot to learn. Everyone on this board has been very helpful (and amusing at the same time...) Thanks!

3. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith LawnSite Senior Member

Adam, That's what this forum is all about. Sharing experience, opinions, and views, all to help each other out.
    Welcome aboard!

4. John Allin

John Allin LawnSite Bronze Member

Won't be long now, and you'll be checking the site twice a day - and the wife will be dressing sexy again knowing that she is competing with the computer for your time at night.....

We've all been there and done that.....

You're next....