I Can't find a landscape trailer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Toro52, Feb 23, 2003.

1. Toro52

Toro52 LawnSite Member
    from PA

hi i live in PA and was wondering if anyone knows where i can find landscape trailers (open wire mesh 5x10 or 4x8) for sale, i have tried many places, but they seem to be all sold out.
  2. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Could you be more specific of your location, PA is a big state.
  3. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

4. Toro52

Toro52 LawnSite Member
    from PA

around West chester PA outside of Philly
  5. gogetter

gogetter Banned

I would reconsider the mesh floor trailer. Was there a particular reason you wanted mesh?
    Just the little bit of mesh on my ramp/gate bends a little here and there. I can't imagine having the whole floor that way.

I don't know how far you are from Rt 73 Voorhees NJ, but I bought my trailer at Franklin Trailer. These guys were the lowest price around. I drove about 45-55 minutes to get there, but it was worth it for the money saved.
    I paid about $750 for my 5'x10' 2 years ago.

Actually, I'm considering selling mine (I need a larger one!). I'm in Bucks County. e-mail me if you're interested.

6. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

four acres might be a little longer travel then you would like, try tractor supply company. i would think around your area there would be a large supply of trailer suppliers around there??????
  7. vernrun

vernrun LawnSite Member

Toro, Ive been to D & D Trailers in Ewing, NJ, just up I-95 take route 31 Exit to Ewing, think they are on Lexington Avenue.
    They make well built angle or box tube landscape trailers, open and enclosed. Have purchased one there myself. Check out their prices and good luck with your search.