1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

I can't find this doing a search cause i don't know what's it's called?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by KathysLGC, Apr 11, 2005.

1. Eddie B

Eddie B LawnSite Senior Member
    from gone

its about $3-$4

2. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

ouch that really hurts. I can get cement for that price.

3. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

Its actuall designd to be put around large office building so the fire trucks have close access. ocne you put a stone base and sant and soil, the grass does not do real good... but looks beter than asphalt up to the building...

4. Eddie B

Eddie B LawnSite Senior Member
    from gone

The state of Delaware actually uses these on parts of the grass medians along the highway where cops sit and wait to pull someone over.

5. AlbeLawn

AlbeLawn LawnSite Member

they are using the grid on parking lots at places where they have parking periodically like at a stadium or at a flee market. It allows them to get around city and county codes because they are not producing any more water runoff them a normal field, so they get around sewers and retention ponds which saves them tones or money over a paved surface.

6. KathysLGC

KathysLGC LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats basicaly what I'm looking for but dam those prices seem pretty high... If i go with this i will post pics of the progress and outcome.