I can't get into this...

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by jim dailey, Aug 12, 2006.

1. jim dailey

jim dailey LawnSite Senior Member

2. jim dailey

I typed-out the above, and it will not even let me type the complete address of the link. The link was concerning Mel Gibson. Hope I didn't break the rules...

3. Restrorob

Restrorob LawnSite Fanatic

Well Jim, You did.....Been spending way too much time down at the beach gandering at them collage girls.....Still waiting for your truck load to come pullin in. ;)

Naaa, You didn't....It wouldn't let me in either. :confused:

4. jim dailey

I am still up North. Haven't gotten down your way as of yet. Had some major medical problems around here. My wife and I have been on the mend for awhile...need about another month before we start down your way. Better buckle-up your seatbelt, when I get there...I am going to be looking for things to do, places to go, troubles to get into. Get the idea???

5. Restrorob

Yeah I get the idea.....Come around here during mowing season and I'll put some wrenches in ya hand.....Unless ya do pull in with a truck load. :laugh:
    Glad to hear you all are doin better....Been back down to the cruise in Old Town a couple times so far.....Gonna be hittin it again here soon, That place is neat....If only I could find time to work on my truck :cry:

Take Care

6. jim dailey

I went there twice last year...once for the cars and once for the bikes. My wife's best friend from high school, up here, is living in Davenport. She married a guy from West Virginia. His name is Johnny. I call him "Johnny RedNeck". I apologize if that hurts anyone, ahead of time. Anyhow, he has a '29 Ford, and shows it there. Lotsa fun running around there. I like the car parade at the end of the night. Maybe I can catch you there one of these times.

7. Restrorob

Yeah, Just let me know soon enough in advance when your going and I'll try to make it down....I'll let ya buy me a checker's Burger and a tea. [​IMG]

8. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

It's not about who did what wrong - the thread was removed due to inappropriate comments made and the direction in which the thread was heading in general.

9. jim dailey

OK, your on. I'll let ya know when we're gonna do it...

10. jim dailey

Understood. Considering the nature of the whole subject, I quess I can see why. Thank you, Sir....for your time.