I could use some help with a name...

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by FF1809, May 15, 2008.

1. FF1809

FF1809 LawnSite Member

Hello everyone, I will be starting a part-time lawn care company soon. I've got my equipment and business plan, what I need help with is some ideas for a name. I will be establishing myself with my county departments and clerks office getting registered and insured before I start and I wanted to have my name before going forth with that.
    I will be performing lawn care part-time as I am already a full-time firefighter. I want a professional sounding name, and dont want to use my name in it. I was debating on useing a name that has something to do with being a firefighter but also something catchy so when looking at the name a potential costomer would not think twice about using my services. If yall have any ideas or sugestions it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help. Robbie

Oh, I also wanted to add, I have done quite a bit of reading on here and I have searched this topic a few times as well.

2. dura to the max

dura to the max LawnSite Silver Member
    from georgia

dont include anything fire related in your name. i too am i FF and customers assume that your not a professional lco. it might help to have it in there but at 1st glance theyre gonna think weekend warrior. a few FF's around here use "clean cut lawn care" "lawn barber". hope this helps. welcome to ls. good luck. and dont listen to the crap these guys have to say about FF. we know why we fight fire, it aint the $$$$ we love it.

3. FF1809

FF1809 LawnSite Member

Thanks Dura

How does Little River Lawn Care sound?

4. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

I like it... have any other ideas yet? what town do you live in?

5. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member