I did it.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MysticLandscape, May 8, 2006.

1. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

I Set a goal of reaching 45 accounts this year, and I have reached this goal. Only advertising I have used was a small simple news paper ad and word of mouth. Now I am going to shoot for 50, and a new truck! :cool2:

2. dKoester

dKoester LawnSite Gold Member

Easy to do. wom does best along with walkups. Buy your truck in cash at least 6 months old, not brand new cause the value will drop at least 3 grand once you hit the road. Glad for you, like I said very easy to do. Some people are born leaders go for it. Try to eventually run 4 crews.

3. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Buy a nice used truck nobody will be able to tell the difference and you will have some money left to do something important. Don't do lawn business to buy a truck use the money to get more education.

4. MysticLandscape

Make that 47, some guy just called and wants me to do his house, and his rental house.

5. Evergreenpros

Evergreenpros LawnSite Bronze Member

Good job!! Congratulations and best of luck to you on 50! Hope you can be riding in your new truck soon!!

6. jameson

jameson LawnSite Fanatic
    from PNW

Job well done. It is very gratifying to set goals and then ATTAIN them. Kudos to you.

James

7. Sharp Services

Sharp Services LawnSite Senior Member

Sounds like you are on your way ... only 3 more until 50 ... go ahead and make it 55.

8. MysticLandscape

Sounds good to me. The more the marrier. :drinkup: