1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

I dont't know what to say

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by NC Scaper, Aug 17, 2004.

1. NC Scaper

NC Scaper LawnSite Member

Today I let my guys have the day off while I helped a friend of mine who is also an lco, when i returned home about 20 minutes ago I notice that all of my 3.5 acres has been mowed, striped, trimmed, and edged. So I walked toward my back door and saw a note on it and it said "Thanks for being a great boss". :blush: :blush:
  2. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

Great story,treat your guys to lunch.also appreciate what you have in employees it's apparent they appreciate there boss...
  3. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

So how does it feel to be a GREAT BOSS?????????
  4. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Good for you!

See, it does pay to be human........................
  5. Gtotoy

Gtotoy LawnSite Member

~~Now that is really kool, I have come home on a sunday evening to see a couple trucks washed, but I don't know if that's cause I'm a great boss or they wanted hours..Too funny, good place to be in if they love ya!~~
  6. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

I would take your guys out to lunch as a thank you.
  7. Tonyr

Tonyr LawnSite Bronze Member

good on ya mate, you must be a hellova bloke to get that level of admiration. sound like damn good men too, let em know how you feel, employees like this don't come along every day!
  8. txlawnking

txlawnking LawnSite Bronze Member

Lunch??? More like maybe a gift certificate to a nice dinner with their families... ( within reason ) WOW, people with a work ethic like that seem to be few and far between Nowadays.. I'd show them how much they mean to you... I know I would. Hang on to them.
  9. Lawn Dog2001

Lawn Dog2001 LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats really nice. I am glad to hear that some people appreciate their employment. If I gave my guys the day off they would spend it talking about how underpaid they are.
  10. Trevors Lawn Care

Trevors Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

Your a lucky man.