I feel wonderful every Fridays.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by guven, Jun 9, 2006.

1. guven

guven LawnSite Member

Every Friday I feel wonderful . How you guys feeling on Fridays,even not Friday afternoon all day. easy to getting up, I feel wonderful every Friday.

2. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

I feel great...both 3 man mowing crews do everything from Monday till Thursday.

3. lawnmaniac883

lawnmaniac883 LawnSite Silver Member

I feel like hell, my mower is in the shop for warranty repairs for the 4th time in two weeks...damn kawi. On another note, I have been able to do lots of landscaping work that I was getting backed up on.

4. Jpocket

Jpocket LawnSite Silver Member

For me Friday is just as stressful as any other day...Until we hit the "fianl 4" lawns..........THEN I start feelin good.

5. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

I love Fridays also. I only work half day (9 lawns) and use the afternoon to pick up materials for my Saturday work of landscaping, plugging, sod, mulch, etc.

6. JHLC

JHLC LawnSite Member

I had a great one today. There is nothing better than showing up first thing in the morning and finding out that the church that you do the first half of the day is having the parking lot seal coated! Thanks for letting me know!

7. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Another miserable rainy friday here.

8. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

I love the first and 15th of every month!payup

9. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Fridays are just another day for me, plus weekends. Trying to get some landscaping done around our new house.:cry:

10. HOOLIE

HOOLIE LawnSite Gold Member

So I guess you didn't drop the mower off your ramps this particular Friday? :laugh:

Friday is another day, another dollar as they say.