I finally have pics of my equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by TomberLawn, Mar 8, 2008.

1. TomberLawn

TomberLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't have a digital camera, so I've been using a disposable camera I've had for a while. My pics come in bunches since I have to take the whole roll before I get them developed (the old school way). Here are some pics of my truck and equipment.

19A.jpg

20A.jpg

25A.jpg

2. Mowinforaliving

Mowinforaliving LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks like a nice setup. I see you're an Echo man just like me. Good boy.:drinkup:

3. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Set up looks great ! ECHO will serve you well for a long time.:drinkup:

4. TomberLawn

Here is my dad's tractor. I haven't used it on a job yet since we've only had it a couple weeks, but it's here when I need it. It's a 2005 Case IH DX35, only 11hrs, still brand new on the dealer lot until we bought it last month. It has a 35hp Shibaura. The big Case IH decal on the loader frame was a custom add-on. That decal is the same one they put on the larger tractors and cotton pickers. I'll have some more pics soon from my mom's camera. We took the tractor out in the field with the tillage tool and rototiller for some fun last weekend.

1A.jpg

5. Mowinforaliving

Mowinforaliving LawnSite Bronze Member

That tractor looks like it would be pretty fun after a good night's drinkin.:laugh::drinkup: When I was a kid me and my buddies took a big 4 wheel drive Versatile tractor that had duals all the way around joy riding one night.:laugh: We plowed down trees and all kinds of road signs with it. It finally met it's match when we eased it up against a big tree and tried to push it down.:laugh: We gave her all she had but it wouldn't do it. It went to jumping and diggin and coughin out black smoke. :drinkup:

6. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

cabarrus county!! home of the beast of the southeast!!

7. TomberLawn

Cabarrus is next door to me. Monroe is in Union.

8. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

I just saw Cabarrus Arena.

9. TomberLawn

Oh, yeah, that pic was from the home and garden show they had there a few weeks ago. I was kind of disappointed. There were a few good landscaping displays, but I was hoping for more equipment and tools. I think it was geared more for homeowners.

10. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Nice equipment, keep up the good work.