I finally made my decision on a ZTR

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by Raceral, Apr 6, 2008.

1. Raceral

Raceral LawnSite Member

Well, after reading and reading and getting more confused. I made a decision on a mower. A Yazoo_Kees . One of the Esteem series mowers. It has a 48"deck with a 19hp Kawasaki moder.
    I guess after all is said and done.. Having a local, close by dealership made my choice for me. They sell Walker, Great Dane and Yazoo . The Yazoo was 4299.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    While I was at it... I made me a stripe kit, but I have not had a chance to mow with the stripe kit yet.
    [​IMG]
    I did not cut my chains , I just used 28 foot of chain connected with "s" hooks. Cost was $65 bucks.
    I'll Post pictures Monday to see if it stripes.
    I have mowed with this unit 2 times and finally I can cut a straight line. As far as a bagger goes.. It really doesn't need one.. it really distributes the grass good. Accelator makes one for it, if I need it .
    Anyway.. so far so good and thanks for the help guys.

2. dago52

dago52 LawnSite Member

Congrats on the your new mower. I am still trying to decide what ZTR is right for me. I may have to look at the Yazoo's. Anyway, that is an awesome mower.

3. Raceral

Raceral LawnSite Member

Dago,
    Like I said.. I think most all of the major brands are good.. It comes down to how much dough do you want to spend. Like others have said.. Find you a good dealer close by.
    This mower has a good deck, good motor, and good pumps.