I found a dead body while ditch cleaning

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by bobcat_ron, Mar 19, 2008.

1. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

I found a corpse floating in the water shortly after starting this morning, I had to retrieve it with the bucket of the excavator as the ditch was too deep for the proper authorities to safely pick it up. I was asked not to take any photography of it due to pending notification of next of kin and for investigation purposes, but I did manage to snap one pretty quick before I was asked not too.
    The body of the deceased was found floating upright, but with the head under water suggesting there was a severe neck injury involved and there was no identification on the body, but I was later told that the body is that of one Donald D. Duck, aged 3 years, he leaves behind 3 next of kin, Huey, Dewey and Louie.

[​IMG]

Quack, quack!! [​IMG]

2. kreft

kreft LawnSite Bronze Member

Halarious!

3. verant

verant LawnSite Senior Member

haha, u had me for awhile

4. bobcat_ron

GR will get a kick out of this!

5. KTM

KTM LawnSite Senior Member

You ****** you had me going there, When I read that you took a picture I could not believe that you were going to post it...... then I scrolled down.

6. BIGBEN2004

BIGBEN2004 LawnSite Senior Member

That was funny. I bet you find allot of trash in those ditches. Where are you taking it all to? Does it have allot of trash in it?

7. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

I took it seriously till about 3/4 of the way through it.

Sad thing is my buddy's company was mowing at a condo last year and one of the guys found a man face down just outside a door. The guy who found him walked up to him cuz he thought the guy needed help. NOPE. Self inflicted gun shot. The guy fell on top of the gun. When the worker rolled him over he saw what a pistol can do.

8. ken gustafson

ken gustafson Inactive

Very good....I read until it became obvious..........ken

9. bobcat_ron

A lot of marijuana grow-op waste, meth lab waste, T.V's/computers and general scum of society's garbage. It all goes to an old gravel put that was owned by the City, and it all gets dumped there and eventually bull dozed and flattened out for the next season.

10. Indy Kyle

Indy Kyle LawnSite Member

First thing i thought of was the movie -stand by me-