I found you...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Ol'time Lawncare, May 9, 2006.

1. Ol'time Lawncare

Ol'time Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

She starts out the call with,"I found you". and i reply with, who is this? she says , you gave me a estimate for mowing my lawn and i want service. I say O.k. so i'm looking in my book to see how much it was and i can't find her. So i tell her that i'm sorry wrong guy but i can give her a estimate. She says , You did!I say when cause i don't have you down. 3 years ago you gave me my estimate but what happen is that i fell and went into a Coma for 3 years and now i want your service.I say o.k. be there to give you a new estimate. I get there and she says here is your paper please do it for what you wrote down. I didn't know what to say ,she caught me off guard with the Coma stuff. so i gave in and i'm going to do her this year for the prize i quoted 3 years ago. It made her day!

2. HOOLIE

HOOLIE LawnSite Gold Member

Once she sees the price of gas today vs. 3 years ago she will go back into a coma :laugh: Maybe get her to pre-pay for the year NOW :laugh:

3. StBalor

StBalor LawnSite Senior Member

Tell her that when you gave her that price 3 years ago you came by and cut it once and never got payed. Hand her a new bill with 3 years of intrest added on. you should break even that way.

4. mike lane lawn care

mike lane lawn care LawnSite Bronze Member

i would check her story out. sounds awful wierd to me.

5. K.Carothers

K.Carothers LawnSite Bronze Member

I agree.

She is blowing smoke up your behind!

kc

6. Ol'time Lawncare

Ol'time Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

you know what, i thought of that also!!! How would i find out if she was in the hospital or in a coma for that matter?

7. mike lane lawn care

mike lane lawn care LawnSite Bronze Member

ask a neighbor

8. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

ask a neighbor?

9. K.Carothers

K.Carothers LawnSite Bronze Member

Just give her another quote with today's cost.

The story is complete bs.

kc

10. aDreamSoReal

aDreamSoReal LawnSite Member

Very strange