I got a bigger truck finally!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Puddle of Oil, Nov 29, 2009.

1. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

Give it time...

2. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Very nice lookin truck! the 05+ headlights make the truck look good! Now ya just need to get some tow mirrors for it.

3. G.M.Landscaping

G.M.Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Wow. Only $4800 and 50K. You did really good. Nice truck.

4. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Oh yeah, nice truck by the way. Tow mirrors would look better also. Big improvement from the Ranger. I made a vow last year to never buy a regular cab truck again. I never realized how much I need my extended cab.

5. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

you got a good deal on that truck. it looks great

6. Puddle of Oil

Puddle of Oil LawnSite Bronze Member

sorry i should have explained a little better, the engine has less the 50k but the truck has 165k on it. drives like a champ though!

and for the tow mirrors, yes they would look much better, might get them next year! I was thinking of some 04s!

7. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Mirrors with the lights are 03-07. You could even put the 08 mirrors on it!

8. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks awesome! My neighbor has a similar truck to that. I put the 07 style headlights in my truck too and love them. They look so much better. Good find.

9. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

The tow mirrors will make a huge difference. I started with the small mirrors on my 06 f250. Once I put my leaf box on, it was horrible backing that truck in with those tiny mirrors.

Nice truck! Good luck with it!

10. Puddle of Oil

Puddle of Oil LawnSite Bronze Member

thanks guys, towed the tiny 5x10 trailer today loaded up, truck didnt break a sweat! backing up was a whole nather story with those mirrors! :cry::cry:

quick question, the guy told me NOT to put the truck in OD when i tow a heavy load, that true? ive always put the danger ranger in OD when i towed light or heavy! he mentioned something about the breaks??????????:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy: