1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

I got a helluva deal on a Little Wonder

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Grits, Nov 16, 2006.

1. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

My neighborhood had a block party the other day. I ran into a fellow LCO that I used to hang out with when we were teens. We got to talking and he showed me one of his Little Wonders that he was selling. 10hp, about 4 or 5 years old, had been sitting in his garage for a while. He poured a little gas in and it cranked on the 3rd pull and blew like a hurricane. He sold it to me for $300 !!!
    He has another for sale. Much newer and super clean. Looks nearly brand new. Honda engine and all. 9hp. He wants $700 for it.
    He is trying to down-size a little bit. So he is getting rid of everything but the necessities.
  2. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Sounds like a good deal! How manys hours are on it?
  3. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

HellifIknow. But he bought it new and he is a solo operation. He used to have the contract for some banks and he mainly used it on those. So I would imagine the hours on it are nothing outrageous.
  4. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Dude your funny. How many hours. Have you ever seen an hour meter on a LW blower. Plus how would you get that thing to you. You might as well buy one new and save money that way