I got the greatest offer.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Shawns Lawns, Nov 18, 2006.

1. Shawns Lawns

Shawns Lawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from Maine

I received a call from my brother and he asked if i could come cleanup his leaves. He said that he would be paying someone and thought it would be nice to keep the money in the family. He has an apartment and his landlord did not cleanup so he would pay me and then collect from the landlord. He also said that there is not much to cleanup and that it should not take me that long. So if i want the job he is offering $10..................thats right just $10. A long pause was then ended with i am pretty busy with my paying customers and if i need the money i will be over. :dizzy:
  2. DaughtryLC

DaughtryLC LawnSite Senior Member

Always beware when working for or with family! I think their's a thin line between customers and family/favorers!!

TURFLORD LawnSite Senior Member

And you turned him down? I can't imagine what I'd do with that much money!:rolleyes:
  4. Fantasy Lawns

Fantasy Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

Tell him you'll be right over with a gallon of gas n a pack of matches
  5. WildWest

WildWest LawnSite Senior Member

Yachts and mansions are RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!!!!
    Yes SIR, That's BIGTIME, upper class... Lobster and wine for all! :laugh:

$10.00..... that's not even worth looking for my truck keys! You should have said his phone call is a 10 dollar charge!
  6. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

....and to believe people actually think that we only charge $10 to clean up leaves.:laugh: :laugh:
  7. richard1103

richard1103 LawnSite Member

i bet your brother voted for bush
  8. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Where's he at..I'll drive over and do it. I want to talk to the landlord first, and make sure hell pay the whole amount.
  9. lawnwizards

lawnwizards LawnSite Silver Member

who'd you vote for? hillary clinton? :dizzy:
  10. Josh.S

Josh.S LawnSite Bronze Member