I guess Exmark is not coming back....

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Carolina Cutter, Feb 17, 2005.

1. Carolina Cutter

Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member

Has anybody noticed that its been quite awhile since the Exmark forum went to "making a few changes?"

Are they coming back or what? That was a great area for information and technical help.....can't believe they abandoned us like this......

2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

They are still very much a sponsor of this site, that has not changed.
    I am sure some changes are being made, sometimes these changes don't happen overnight.

3. Mark McC

Mark McC LawnSite Bronze Member

Sure is taking them a bloody long time. I've tried to PM/e-mail Terry half a dozen times lately, all to no avail.

Surely somebody with that company can spare two hours a week. We are their customers after all, right?

4. Cobra Jock

Cobra Jock LawnSite Member

Who needs Excrap anyway?POS

5. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Really? This kind of post is not helpful to anyone. Have you even owned an eXmark? Tell us your personal experiences as to why you feel this way, instead of just saying something isn't good.

6. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

How about explaining yourself instead of bashing a very reputable company... :realmad:

7. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Or take your 44 yr old immature self somewhere else.

To everyone else, contact Dustin or Fred. Terry is no longer at eXmark, thus the reason you are not getting any replies.

8. KathysLGC

KathysLGC LawnSite Bronze Member

I was wondering when they where coming back also. One thing I hated was the post where moderated so you would have to wait till they (exmark) posted your post. I got a lot of usefull info from that section tho. Hopefully it will be back before cutting starts.

9. Shadetree Ltd

Shadetree Ltd LawnSite Senior Member

I emailed customer service last Friday and got a reply on Sunday night no problem. My questions were answered.

Scott

10. crawdad

crawdad LawnSite Bronze Member

I hope the Exmark forum isn't gonna disapear like the Gravely one did. The Gravely forum was the reason I came here in the first place.
    Anyone needs info from threads in that forum, you'd better grab it before it's gone! You wouldn't want to go looking for it, to find that it is no longer accessable, like the Gravely info.

Crawdad