I guess it's my turn

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by B&D Lawn Care, May 10, 2007.

1. B&D Lawn Care

B&D Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Since everybody else is posting pics of their equipment I guess I will too....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. RossP

RossP LawnSite Member

that bin in the front there is a slick idea!:clapping: good place to lock up some small things and not worry about it gettin stolen. how many properties are you doin with this set up?

3. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

What do you have for exhaust on the truck? Nice set up.

4. B&D Lawn Care

Yeah good lil keeper. I got hedge trimmers, round up and all my hand tools. I'm only part time so I have 23 accounts. I just picked up the Toro in March and it has been a life saver.

As far as the exhaust, I just had a Flowmaster muffler installed and some bigass tips. I think they are 4" tips. I love the way it sounds. Unfortunately the way these trucks are made I could only get a muffler where it flows 2 pipes into 1 muffler and 2 pipes out. But with the 2 bigass tips it looks gooooood!

5. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

I love the tips. I had the same ones on my old Chevy.

6. dannyboy20

dannyboy20 LawnSite Member

Yess the bigger the tips the better.

7. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Looks nice. I have the exact same box. Did you buy it at Wal-Mart?

8. B&D Lawn Care

I actually did some trading w/ a guy at work. But I think that's where he got it from. Thing works a lot better than the mesh box I had on my last trailer.

9. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

What engine do you have with that F-150? It almost looks like a Reg Cab Short bed.

So, I'm guessing 4.6? I don't think the 4.2 V6 would pull a trailer like that.

10. B&D Lawn Care

It's a 4.6 and I am still up in the air about it. It's got great low end torque but high end power sucks. It kills me on gas mileage.