I had a Dream. - Somebody stold my customer !

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Turfer, Sep 21, 2000.

1. Turfer

Turfer LawnSite Member

Since I started doing this crazy work part time earlier this Spring, I've had many, many dreams about new equipment, nice yards, riding while cutting instead of pushing, cutting lot's of pools during high school graduation week etc. I had my first nightmare dream last night. I came home from my full time job here at the bank and passed by my first ever customer's house and saw someone else cutting it ! I got out of my truck and got behind a tree and just watched as the young hispanic whipped around the yard in a GD chariot, leaving clumps all over. I thought about what I should do. The next thing I know, I'm on a John Deere tractor cutting behind him.( I don't know why John Deere tractor because I have a Toro WB) I'm cleaning up his mess and acting like he had never been there. The next thing I know he is drafting me on his GD chariot. I stop and confront him, but guess what, he doesn't speak english !! The customer comes out and says she asked the guy to do it because I was letting it get too tall but she was still my customer. I told her that I was cutting her loose and that Pedro was her new man. I think this means I have an inert fear that the grass has control of my life and that I need to control it. Does this mean I'm not a rookie (scrub) ? Have I graduated to the likes of Eric, Lazer and Stone ? Is this what it is like to be full time ? I like it !!
  2. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

I thought acid went out in the 60s. Guess I was wrong
  3. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

I had a dream once that I was standing on my ztr and alot of naked women were chanting and raving "please cut my lawn, please, please" and me with my hands on my hips, put my head upto the sky and just soaked it all in.( with a big huge smile). Just thinking "now I know what it's like to be the man" Then I woke up. (BOOM) reality sunk in just then.

LOL (all not true of course) but wouldn't that be a cool dream.
  4. Twotoros

Twotoros LawnSite Senior Member

I've had dreams that I was out mowing and then I wake up and go out to mow . That is a nightmare.
  5. Alan

Alan Member

The only scary part of that is that you might be turning out like Stone!

BUSHMASTER LawnSite Senior Member

huummmm .... A deere chasing a great dane you might want to check into that.......their maybe somthing to it unrelated to cutting grass.you might think about a vacation

[Edited by BUSHMASTER on 09-22-2000 at 12:19 AM]
  7. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

You might want to find a Dream Analyzing Forum! :)
  8. little green guy

little green guy LawnSite Senior Member

How much of that grass did you smoke before bed anyway???
  9. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member

This is the 2000's. That was caused by mixing extasy with percosets! ;)
  10. jaclawn

jaclawn LawnSite Senior Member

I had a dream the night before this post came out. It was that someone broke into the warehouse and stole most all my equipment, leaving me with one of everything.

When I read lawnsite that next morning, the way my screen scrolled, I only saw part of the title of your pose " I had a dream somebody stole". I didn't see the "my customer". I thought we had the same dream. Strange isn't it?