I hate grass!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mow&Snow, Oct 9, 2002.

1. Mow&Snow

Mow&Snow LawnSite Senior Member

Why? Oh why wont this friggin grass curl up and die? Doesn't the grass know that I am sooo sick of cutting grass?

Bring on the leaves!

My momma waS WRONG WHEN SHE SAID MONEY DOESN'T GROW ON TREES. IT DOES, AND IT FALLS OFF EVERY FALL!

2. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

come on over to MI, plenty to go around. the trees are pretty, and so are the paychecks! :D :D

3. greenman

greenman LawnSite Addict

I think you are burned out mow&snow, you need to relieve some stress and take a break. So now you hate Fords and grass too! By the next season, you will be wanting to cut grass so bad.:)

4. GreginAlaska

GreginAlaska Banned

Oh Boy,, AZZ. Grass or gas, nobody rides in my Ford for free!

:blob1:

:blob2:

:blob3:

:dizzy:

:D

5. Mow&Snow

Ok. I feel better now:D

6. mowngrow

mowngrow LawnSite Senior Member

i can understand what u r saying here. i wish mother nature would make up her mind

7. TJLC

TJLC LawnSite Bronze Member

I have not had a single day off in over 4 months. I'm getting a little burned out also, but not enough to give it up. I know I'll be getting a break soon. Hang in there.

8. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

well i did the summer drought thing.
    having been in your position and in mine. i can promise u, yours is better ,with winter coming on.with the days im tryin to pull now ,to try an catch up ,
    ill end up whipped before too long.
    if it aint one thing its another.:)

9. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

I'm just really tired of rain. The rain has hurt business this year more than the drought did in 2000.

10. Mow&Snow

It was a pretty dry summer here in New England this year too. I even found time to go to Disney for 2 weeks in August.