I have an idea, but unsure of the bid "Pic"

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TheTurfTender, Mar 10, 2008.

1. TheTurfTender

TheTurfTender LawnSite Member
    from Mn

OK,

I am bidding a project (my 3rd of the year) and I think I still need help. I had a post a week or so ago, and I got tore up for bidding $300/week, I ended up at $135 and I got the work.

Anyway, I have a new deal now with about the same sq ftg (just over 33k). There is a heavy mulch line that borders the grass in a lot of areas, which I can see being a pain but what do I know. Avg amount of trees and a pretty easy mow overall. I am thinking $150-160/wk. (mow edge, Blow)

I just bought my mower (44" toro WB), so I am thinking it could take me 3 hours to get out of dodge when I trim.

Am I getting any better at this? Dosen't feel like it, but I am appreciating the opportunities!!!

Thanks guys!

B

Holy Lot.jpg

Holy Lot2.jpg

2. TheTurfTender

from Mn

Yes, they do want me to wait untill the snow melts before I start working on it.

3. TheTurfTender

from Mn

Just got word they want a spring clean up too!!! Any idea on what that should consist of?

4. lawnMaster5000

lawnMaster5000 LawnSite Senior Member

i dont live in snow country but I am thinking you are going to have to wait for the snow to melt before knowing what you need to do for the spring cleanup.

5. TheTurfTender

from Mn

Ahhhhh, yeah good point!

6. TheTurfTender

from Mn

Also, how do I fit in fert? Do you charge per k?