1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

I have been Invited to a Exmark Seminar...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Daner, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Daner

Daner LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm going to a Exmark Seminar...What do we need to Know at this time??
    I see one of the topics are "new product Updates"

Any questions that you want me to ask while i'm there guys>?

Its going to be a all day thing ..so they must have a lot to say:)

I will take some pictures as well .
  2. Burch's Lawn Care  LLC

Burch's Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Member

how do you get invited to these seminars?
  3. Daner

Or do you have any sugestions for them?...like decks etc, controls?
    Let me know, And I will pop the question.
  4. nmez21

nmez21 LawnSite Senior Member

I've got one for you. Does Exmark have any plans to design or begin manufacturing a 3-bladed 36" walkbehind model (much like the Q36, for an overall shortened length and improved mobility)?
  5. drumbo

drumbo LawnSite Senior Member

Ask them when they plan on returning to their old Ultracut Decks...
  6. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

That and if no if that are going to improve the Triton deck.
  7. Daner

Drumbo: They have the AS Series out this year 2007 with the ultracut deck...it even come with a 72" deck ...much better tires, great air cleaner...standard deck lift...and Not too heavy.
    Great machine.
  8. Daner

Matt: Its not new news..But they have done there upgrades to the Triton deck...from what I have heard most the guys have been happy with the upgrades to there 06 models...we will all have to wait a bit for the season to roll on to see how the new designed Triton cuts in the northern grasses.
  9. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

How much testing have they done on the new Triton deck in lush Northern Grasses and how did it preform. There is an optional piece that they can install on the left side (non discharge side) that keeps the grass moving toward the discharge side and keeps it from circulating continuously in the left chamber which was a problem with the original Triton in Northern grasses. It looks like this would be a great place for grass to build up. Also how is the testing going on the new (and unproven) Kawasaki 28 hp engine.

I like the As series Ok but it does have different wheel motors and is slower. Not sure if the Danfoss wheel motors are as good as the standard Lazer wheel motors? They might as well upgrade the fuel tanks on the AS also. They are a bit smaller but it is much improved over the older AS series.
  10. wowmowwow

wowmowwow LawnSite Member

i ahd a spring to break that goes to the blade spindle.
    is that a common issue?
    '06 56 triton...