I Have Been without My Lazer for A Week

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Chris Ke, Jul 8, 2004.

1. Chris Ke

Chris Ke LawnSite Member

Can anyone let me know what is going on? I have a Lazer with a 27 hp liquid cooled engine and a 60" deck. The PTO clutch went out on it last Thursday. My dealer says they cannot get one from Exmark.. Why?

I have not been very happy with my dealer. Customer service stinks.. In my opinion it should not matter if you bought 1 or 100 mowers. I need mine just like everyone else.

If Exmark really doesn't have any PTO clutches I will be gald to take new mower. I am sure Exmark has those in stock....

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Chris,

If you shoot me a pm to terry.eckert@exmark.com with the your name, company name, dealer name, serial number etc. I should be able to find something out.

Thanks

Terry

3. Chris Ke

Chris Ke LawnSite Member

Terry,

The problem was finally fixed today. Thank you for responding in a very timely manner. If only your dealer here did that.

Thanks again,

Chris

4. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Terry,Just wondering if you know "the rest of the story?"
    His dealer posted a response to his rantings..................

Seems parts of the story were left out when he was bashing Exmark in the main forum.......................

5. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

DVM,

I've not read the entire thread in question but I will pass this along based on what I do know.

Both the dealer and customer were probably more right than wrong based on the information that they had. What we often forget is that we don't always have all the information which leads to confusion, hard feelings and really long posts in the general forum that remind you of the energizer bunny..........they keep going and going and going.

Chris probably isn't aware that the dealer actually called me before I had a chance to call him. The dealer obviously wasn't aware that Chris was really upset until he read it here on LS.

From what I could gather from the dealer he's a guy that really tries to meet or exceed his customer’s needs. From what I could gather from Chris's posts he's probably a pretty good guy as well, he's just a little upset right now.

I'm just glad the mower is back up and running. Hopefully Chris and his dealer can work things out and continue working together.

Thanks

Terry