I have no idea why your bulbs are blowing up :-)

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by BrandonV, Jul 9, 2009.

1. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

Thanks for the advice gents, the manager called the HO which then called me. Oddly enough his actual residence had a low voltage fire about 10 weeks ago he explained, he asked me to price reworking everything and also (after my suggestion) to disconnect all the transformers until it is fixed. score.

2. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

I looked at one today with the opposite prob. 50w lamps in everything... biggest loop you ever seen. Trans hung on trees. This was done by one installer

Merc vapors in the tops of trees was done by another firm. Somewhat cleaner work but Im never crazy about alot of equipment mounted to a tree.

3. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

4. Pro-Scapes

not even for the holidays. Does Griswald mean anything to you ???

5. JoeyD

6. Pro-Scapes

you must be talking about Randy because Nate looks more like Cousin Eddie than Chevy Chase ?

7. JoeyD

hahahahaha...............no comment..............hahahahahaha

8. BrandonV

here are some pics... nothing makes me angrier than a $$$ with poorly designed/constructed landscape anything.

i'm going to replace ALL of these little well lights, I hate them so much. and Joey I want an honest opinion on how to light this bell... is it the comet that has a flush mount? will that be too hot against the wood? better method? solaris on each side? as you can see the wonderboy that put all this in has a 50w flood shining on it, only problem is where I'm taking the photo from is at the front door... which is also lit by more lovely well lights.

oh how do you like the drain? I'm glad they used green grates, blend in nicely

Last Import - 27.jpg

Last Import - 24.jpg

Last Import - 28.jpg

9. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

cool bell!

10. BrandonV

no kidding, my father who grew up in nippon said they're to scare away "evil sprits" every time I'm there I want to bang it, but haven't yet... doooooong