I have the best dealer on earth!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by AdamChrap, May 18, 2006.

1. AdamChrap

AdamChrap LawnSite Senior Member

This morning I went out to get some work done since it finally stopped raining, Of course you know there is gona be problem. My left hydro was out on my 72" exmark I run myself. My dads was in use to day and the other 60 was busy so here I am screwed with no time to waste. We had been looking at a new 72" 27hp Diesel Toro but had not made a decision yet. So I call the local toro dealer and tell him the story and he says I can use one of his mowers for today! Then I get there and start talking, Decide to order the mower. Then I said how long will it take? He said tomorrow around 3pm. I was like that stinks I will have no mower to use tomorrow until then. So he says "Go ahead and keep his mower until I get mine. :drinkup: So after a little more talking i go to leave and say "oh yea I need that demo" He goes "It's on your trailer all ready" wow thats service. On top of that they have a zero down time guarantee. I break down i drop it off he loads up another one and this isn't for the length of the warranty, He has a lifetime no downtime guarantee! If I am using that mower 10 years from now and it breaks, He will give me one to use! Sold Sold Sold Sold! :cool2: Guess were I will be buying my equipment from now on. :dancing:
  2. Howie's Lawn Care

Howie's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

This reminds me of when I was in the service...oh wait...that was somebody else. I couldn't have been int the service, I'm only 17.

The dealer sounds great. My dealer usually has backups too, and that's a good thing to know you have if something goes wrong.
  3. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Like I have always said, "your dealer is like your silent partner"